Steel grinding balls benefits
Our steel grinding balls has good surface quality, high impact value, strong toughness, good wear resistance, and low ball breaken and lose roundness rate.
We use a forging method to heat the metal until the temperature reaches 1100oC (±50oC). The forging machine is used to apply pressure to the metal blank to plastically deform it to obtain a certain mechanical property, shape and size.
The quality of steel grinding balls are 80% depending on the quality of the materials. We use raw material produced by the national extra-large steel mills. Forged steel balls are favored by users because of their low price and efficient wear resistance. For example, international mining giants Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, Anglo Gold, etc. all use forged steel balls.
|Product Name||Steel grinding balls|
|Steel ball diameter||Φ 20mm - Φ 150mm|
|Material Grade||45#, 50Mn, 60Mn, 65Mn, B2, B3, BL, BG|
|Certification||TUV ISO9001, SGS|
|Application Areas||Steel grinding balls generally used in Ball mills · SAG mills · Vertimills|
· Mineral processing Plants
Steel grinding balls Processing
1. Forged grinding balls are hammer forged from selected high quality carbon and alloy steels. By hammer forged, the steel balls have good density and strengths in favor of impact grinding.
2. Steel grinding balls need to be heat treated by quenching and tempering to become more wear resistant.
3. Sampling inspection at any time during the production process to ensure the steel grinding balls are qualified
4. The produced grinding steel balls are classified and stored according to different sizes and specifications.
5. Packed the steel grinding balls according to customer's requirements, generally steel balls are packed by flexible container bags (1 ton /bag ).
6. Steel grinding balls packing by steel drums is 850-930kgs/drum.
SHANGDONG SHENGYE GRINDING BALL CO.,LTD specializes in the production of steel grinding balls for ball mill. Staff are trained and selected by strict overseas technology . The quality of steel grinding balls are consistent and the specifications are complete. The annual output of diameter DIA 20MM-DIA 150MM steel grinding balls is 100000 tons.
Due to the application of internationally advanced technology and manufacture experience ,our steel grinding balls have the advantages of rubbing endurance, crashing tolerance and roundness persistence ,compared to other products in this field. We record the data for our products, follow up customers and drop in services at calling to solve customers' uncertainties.
we have a first-class laboratory and equipped with advanced testing equipment to ensure the quality:
spectrometer ( The wear resistance of steel grinding balls are mainly determined by its chemical composition. )
hardness tester (Testing the surface hardness of steel grinding balls )
laser cutting machine (Testing the core hardness of steel grinding balls)
impact tester (Ball mill with a diameter more than 6m, the larger the impact value, the lower the breaking rate. )
microscope ( Observe the density and structure of steel grinding balls )
drop tester ( Testing the service life of the steel grinding balls )
Our steel grinding balls have passed the TUV ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, SGS, BV ect. Certificates
2. Attend national exhibitions;
3. Pay return visit once a week after the steel grinding balls are received, inquire about the usage situation so that we can help to solve possible problems promptly.
Q1: What is the advantage of your company?
A: We are a professional grinding balls manufacturers, which have 30 years of production experience.
We also have Hi-Tech and capable production line.
Q2. In which countries are your products sold?
A: Our steel grinding balls are exported to over 30 countries and regions including USA, Republic of Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Australia, Canada and South Africa, etc., well and universally received by clients. In order to better serve customers, we have set up the office in Malaysia, Chile, United States and Spain.
Q3: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q4: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the grinding balls are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the grinding balls are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q5: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer free steel grinding balls samples, you only need to pay the freight cost.
Q6: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,
balance before shippment.
Any question about the steel grinding balls, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Ina / MANAGER
SHANDONG SHENGYE GRINDING BALL CO.,LTD